Clients ask, we answer: contact persons in e-service
Clients have asked us about making changes and granting usage rights in the "Contact persons” section in e-service. Let us reiterate what to keep in mind when entering a new contact person or changing, deleting or replacing the current one, and explain how to grant and restrict usage rights.
Changes in contact persons
When making a change, please note that you can view and change the contact person in two places: object view – surveillance service contact persons linked to the object, who are called in case of an alarm, and in the sub-section "Contacts" – all active contact persons related to the client’s account, incl. persons linked to objects and persons who have usage rights in the e-service:
- to change and delete, click the "Change" button by the contact person.
- to delete, click the red print "Delete contact person" – the person is completely deleted
- to add a new contact, click the icon "+”
- to replace (only allowed in the sub-section "Contacts"), click the button "Change" by a contact person and then the blue print "Replace contact person" – the person is replaced with a new one and the objects linked to the previous contact person are now linked to the current one
When entering and changing the contact person, click the button "Change" and operate as follows in this section:
- Contact data – enter contact data (first name and surname, telephones, e-mail and personal identification code) so that we could contact them in case of an alarm.
- Access to e-service allowed – you can grant or refuse the person a right to use the e-service.
- To grant the usage right, determine the period of validity and choose the right ("All rights", "Right to change", "Right to view", "Right to view with restriction on objects"). Explanations of usage rights are given below.
- Surveillance service contact person – if selected as contact person of the guarded object, they are contacted in case of an alarm.
- To select the surveillance service contact person, link the contact person to the object: select contact phone and click on "Add”. If you wish to add a contact with several phone numbers, each number must be selected separately for the object. To remove link with an object, click "Remove" by the object.
- The order of calling contact persons can be changed by clicking on "Contact person No. ..." and moving arrows up or down. If a person has several phone numbers for contacting in case of an alarm, their name is displayed several times with different numbers.
- You can add a comment relevant for cases of alarms (for example: in English, tenant, work days 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., business title, etc.). If you want to make the same comment valid for all objects linked to this person, you need to add it separately for each object.
E-service usage rights
We have improved the usage rights system of the e-service, which is now even more flexible. You can grant usage rights for a contact person in e-service to represent you in communication with G4S both for a fixed term and without a term.
You can grant levels of e-service usage rights for a contact person, with which the user shall have:
- complete access to the account, that is, they see all parts of the e-service to the extent of the entire account: services, objects, contact persons, company contact data, invoices, communication.
- All rights – data can be changed and all e-service usage rights granted: "All rights", "Right to change", "Right to view" and "Right to view with restriction on objects"
- Right to change – data can be changed, but e-service usage rights cannot be granted.
- Right to view – data cannot be changed and e-service usage rights cannot be granted.
- restricted access to account, that is, information about objects only linked to the user (user is the surveillance service contact person for these objects): services, objects, contact persons, company contact data (except invoices).
- Right to view with restriction on objects – user cannot grant e-service usage rights.
Please make sure only your close ones have access to your e-service account. If you have been granted e-service usage rights, you cannot change these yourself. To change usage rights, contact the person who granted you the rights.
Should you have any questions, observations or suggestions, please let us know through the e-service or write to email@example.com.
We hope you find the e-service convenient to use!
Service Development Manager
- Four myths on cash-in-transit 07.05.2014
- Clients ask, we answer: contact persons in e-service 07.05.2014
- The options provided by a modern barrier 07.05.2014
- What’s the use of a Net Promoter Score for me? 07.05.2014