Home Surveillance Security Guarantee
If we aren’t fast enough to protect the inviolability of your assets, we’ll indemnify you for the losses. No deductible, no exceptions, and no major time expenditure. We’re offering this pledge because we are confident in our service quality.
All full and combined service G4S Home Surveillance customers will enjoy a SECURITY GUARANTEE. We guarantee that G4S Home Surveillance is so good that your home will be safe from any and all burglars. If we aren’t fast enough to protect the inviolability of your home, we’ll indemnify you for the losses. No deductible, no exceptions, and no major time expenditure. We’re offering this pledge because we are confident in our service quality.
The G4S Home Surveillance guarantee in brief
While it happens extremely rarely, sometimes a particularly brazen intruder will decide to break into a site secured by G4S.After the burglar alarm starts sounding, the thief could manage to grab a few random items or simply run off empty-handed – often into the waiting arms of the G4S patrol unit. In such a case, the jimmied lock or broken window is usually the only damage.
Now you won’t have to worry about the costs of even those repairs – while major damage will almost always be prevented anyway, our Security Guarantee will take care of the rest. To receive fair compensation for your losses, please take note of the following conditions:
- You must be a client of either G4S Home Surveillance full or combined service
- The security agreement must be active (the agreement must not be suspended/terminated).
- The secured site must be in use as a dwelling.
- The security system must have been armed during the time of the intrusion/burglary.
- The security system must be in working order as a result of regular service.
The maximum compensation is 5000 euros, which in most cases is more than enough. Statistics show that the average losses from a break-in on the sites we serve are many times lower than the maximum, and often the damage is limited to a single window or door. The indemnity will be paid out rapidly – we will process your claim within 1 month after you’ve sent us all of the information on the incident and damage to your property. You won’t have to worry about paying a deductible, either – there is none.
Damage to household property (electronics, important objects) shall be compensated at reacquisition value.Besides movable property, the guarantee also extends to interior finishing. Thus your home will remain as nice as it was, as we will pay for the expenses on repairing damage to the interior finishing of your home at recovery value.
If you’d like additional information on the G4S Home Surveillance security guarantee, have a closer look at the terms and conditions here.
When you’ve been visited by unwelcome guests
Stay calm, and don’t fret. If your home has fallen prey to a burglar, the security guarantee will compensate you for the damage. Did you take a couple of deep breaths?Good.Now, let’s review the action you should take so that your claims can be processed as fast as possible:
- Notify the police immediately and follow their instructions. Before the police arrive, you may enter the site only to prevent the risk of further damage.
- If you are a combined service customer, you can visit the site instead of the G4S patrol unit to inspect the condition. The Security Guarantee is valid if you notify G4S Alarm Response Centre by calling 651 1911 within 1 hour and the patrol unit that arrives documents the break-in/burglary.
- File a crime report with the police.
- If your home was insured, notify your insurer immediately as well, providing the company with all of the details necessary for claims handling. If your insurance company covered the damage, notify G4S immediately at email@example.com.
- Within 3 months of the break-in/burglary, send G4S (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- a signed damage report
- copy of identity document
- police certificate regarding submission of the crime report
- evidence on the reasons of the case and the financial extent of the losses
- copy of the insurance policy (if the security site was insured)
- Fill the instructions of G4S and the claims adjuster and answer all of the questions.