G4S e-service is a simple and convenient way to keep an eye on your property: you can operate in a computer or a smart device at the time and place that suit you best. In e-service, you can see your services, objects, invoices and contacts and communicate with our customer service attendants. In addition, you will find many security-related recommendations and useful advice.
Entry into the e-service
If you are a customer of G4S, enter the e-service at minu.g4s.ee. The user will be identified with an ID-card, mobile ID or bank link. If you are linked to several customer accounts, you can choose your account upon entry.
What can you do in the e-service?
- Watch surveillance operations in real time. The surveillance log that is constantly updated allows you to keep an eye on your property in real time. On the opening page, you are provided with the most up-to-date information
- Pay invoices conveniently. In the e-service, you can view all invoices delivered by G4S. Payment of invoices is quick and convenient as the payment orders are pre-filled.
- Order services and update data. It is very easy to update your data and order necessary services as you can do it all without leaving your house – update the contact persons, password, description, driving instructions for an object, system information, identify a keyboard according to a picture, order maintenance and extra services.
- Collect useful knowledge. We provide great advice and security recommendations for making your home, business and living environment safer.
- Communicate with ease. Communication with a customer service administrator is quick and convenient: send a message and the administrator will reply in the e-service.
If you are not a customer of G4S yet, read about the features of the service in the demo account of the e-service: minu.g4s.ee/demo
For more information on services and contracts or questions, please contact our G4S Service
Centre by calling 651 1800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter the e-service here: minu.g4s.ee